News & Events

All News
  • Welcome to CSM - Good Shepherd Province

    The history of the South Province of Congregation of the Sisters of St. Martha is the tracing of continuous flow of grace from most merciful heart Jesus, the Good Shepherd who gently leads His children to the ever green pastures of blessings to make them a Blessing for many .The Congregation of St. Martha has its origin in 1948 by the Founder,Rev.Fr.John Kizhakoodan at Ponnukkara, Thrissur,Kerala, India. It was the decision of Dec 2012 General Synaxis to establish two provinces for the easy administration and progress of the congregation. We remember with gratitude, then Superior General Rev. Mother Geo Maria and her council who took efforts in executing this decision . The inception of the Provinces was in Sept 2013.The North Province has been named under the patronage of LourdeNatha and the South Province under the patronage of Good Shepherd. A long cherished dream was realized as the new dawn of the Good Shepherd Province was formerly inaugurated and blessed by His Excellency Mar.PaulyKannookadan on 23rd sept.2013. The Eparchy of Irinjalakuda is both historically and geographically important since it contains Azhikode Kodungallore, where St.Thomas the Apostle first travelled in our Country. Read More...

    Rev. Fr. John Kizhakkudan
    Founder


    Rev. Mother Seby Rose CSM
    Superior general


    Rev. Sr. Deepthy Tom CSM
    Provincial superior


    A Short History of CSM Good Shepherd Province

    The Congregation of Sisters of St.Martha was started as a Diocesan Congregation of the Syro Malabar Rite in the Diocese of Thrissur on 15th August, 1948 by a holy and pious Diocesan Priest named Rev. Fr. John Kizhakkoodan, a great visionary of that time...